Walk-in Interviews for Apprenticeship with CSIR-CSIO will be held on Tuesday, November 26, 2019
Walk-in-interviews/ counselling will be held at CSIR - Central Scientific Instruments Organisation, Chandigarh on 26.11.2019 (Tuesday) from 9.15 AM onwards for selection of fresh engineering graduates and diploma holders for engagement as Graduate/ Technician Apprentices under the Apprenticeship scheme of the Government of India at a fixed monthly stipend of ₹4,984 and ₹3,542 respectively for a period of one year (the stipend is likely to be enhanced to ₹9,000 and ₹8,000).
Disciplines accepted: Bio-Medical Engineering, Bio-Medical Instrumentation Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Computer Science/Computer Application, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering, Electronics and Bio-Medical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Industrial Electronics, Industrial Electronics and Instrumentation, Industrial Engineering, Information Technology, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Instrumentation Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Production Engineering and Production Engineering/Industrial Management.
- General Category candidates must have 60% or more marks, reserved category candidates must have 50% or more marks.
- Candidates who have obtained their degree/ diploma from 2017 to 2019 are eligible.
- Candidates should have already registered on-line with MHRD NATS website at https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action. Follow the instructions carefully. Candidates are advised to bring a printout of the e-mail received after applying.
- Please thoroughly peruse http://mhrdnats.gov.in/students and http://www.boatnr.org for details of the scheme.
- Eligible candidates should bring with them originals & two sets of photo copies of: Degree/ Diploma certificate (Provisional Certificate in case original is not available); Final semester/ year mark sheet; Class X certificate; Printout of EMail from MHRDS website after registering and Two colour passport sized photographs
Completion of Apprenticeship Training shall not confer any