Walk-in-interviews/ counselling will be held at Central Scientific Instruments Organisation, Chandigarh on 13.02.2017 (Monday) at 9.15 AM for selection of fresh engineering graduates/ diploma holders for engagement as Graduate/ Technician Apprentices under the Apprenticeship scheme of the Government of India at a fixed monthly stipend of ₹4,984 and ₹3,542 respectively for a period of one year. Counselling is for those candidates who have a Placement e-copy from the Board of Apprentice Training, Northern Region. Interviews will be conducted for all other eligible candidates.
- Disciplines accepted: Bio-Medical Engineering, Bio-Medical Instrumentation Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Computer Science/Computer Application, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering, Electronics and Bio-Medical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Industrial Electronics, Industrial Electronics and Instrumentation, Industrial Engineering, Information Technology, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Instrumentation Technology, Library Science, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Production Engineering and Production Engineering/Industrial Management.
- General Category candidates must have 60% or more marks, reserved category candidates must have 50% or more marks.
- Candidates who have obtained their degree/ diploma from 2014 to 2016 are eligible.
- Candidates should have already registered on-line with BOAT(NR) at http://www.boatnr.org/Candidate_form.asp. Those candidates who have not yet been given a valid PID Number are advised to bring a printout of the e-mail sent by BOAT(NR) after applying.
- Please thoroughly peruse http:// www.boatnr.org for details of the scheme. Through this site you will also have to register athttp://www.mhrdnats.gov.in. Follow the instructions carefully.
- Eligible candidates should bring with them originals & photo copies of: a) Degree/ Diploma certificate (provisional certificate in case original is not available); b) Last semester/ year mark sheet; c) Class X certificate; d) Printout of PID Number/ Counselling e-Copy/ Placement e-copy as the case may be; e) Two colour passport sized photographs.
- Completion of Apprenticeship Training shall not confer any right and/or preferential claim in matter of employment in CSIO.
- Canvassing in any form and /or bringing in any influence, political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification.
- Interim queries will not be attended to.
- Candidates who have already undergone Apprenticeship/joined elsewhere as an Apprentice/ received a Placement e-copy for an organisation other than CSIO are not eligible to apply.
- Limited hostel accommodation is available. Accommodation is not assured.